Club Management Software :
Description :Club management system (CMS) is software used in Clubs to maintain members information i.e., fees status, fees due reports, daily reports. The K.O.T. (Kitchen Order Ticket) module is used in bar section to raise the K.O.T and raise the bills and the receipts.
- Convert paper mess into data.
- Enables to refer the old records at any point of time and anywhere around the globe.
- Data will be kept safe from natural calamities such as water, Fire etc. as the data is in the form of soft copy over the server.
- Ease of understanding end to end details of due reports or Profit reports.
- Balances are calculated automatically.
- Bar transactions will be available in admin module software.
- Member statements with member transactions are available which can be dispatched to the members, where credit facility is provided.
- Level of operations: there are two levels of operation i.e., Admin/User.
- Admin is provided with the privileges of adding a new member, deleting the existing member, masters and track the users.
- User is a data entry level operator who will be provided with the privileges of raising the receipts.
- Data security: As there are different levels of operation and each level has got its own login ID’s the data can be kept safe.
Cable & Wireless Software Development:
Technology Support for derivatives Segmt:
A content management system (CMS) is a computer system that allows publishing, editing, and modifying content as well as site maintenance from a central page.
A web portal is a website that brings information together from diverse sources in a uniform way.